The Committee on youth Work shall consist of the Youth Council(s) Advisor(s), the Youth Council(s) President(s), and five (5) persons appointed by the Branch President.
- The Youth Council Advisor shall chair the committee.
- The Youth Work Committee shall develop and coordinate the programs and activities consistent with the Association’s policies and mission for youth groups
- The Committee shall turn the names, addresses and membership dues of youth solicited by the Branch over to the appropriate National office recognized youth group, if any, in their community
If there is no local youth group recognized by the National Office, the Branch must, upon receipt of twenty-five (25) youth memberships, apply to the National Office for a Youth Charter and organize the appropriate youth group.
- Avelina Holmes
- 3rd Saturday of the month
- 3:30pm @ The Branch (2002 Wheeler Ave)