The Religious Affairs Committee shall include ministerial and lay religious leaders who are members of the Branch, It shall:
- Promote an educational proram designed to give moral and ethical interpretation to the civil rights struggle.
- Interpret the work of the Association to organized religious groups of all faiths
- Enlist the support of such organized religious groups for membership, fund raising, and the struggle for equality and full civil rights
- Provide resource relations assistance for religious education and social action activities, associated with the improvement of race
- Meeting Times vary according to committee activity