The Political Action Committee shall:
- Seek to increase civic engagement to include: voter registration and
voter turn-out on election dates.
- Work for the enactment of municipal, state and federal legislation
designed to improve the educational, political and economic status of
- Seek the repeal of racially discriminatory legislature
- Work to improve the administration of justice
- Work to secure equal enforcement of the law
- Keep the National Office and the Branch informed of all proposed
legislation, which affects minority groups.
The Committee shall be non-partisan and shall not endorse candidates for public office
- Claude Cummings Jr.
- Meeting Times Vary According to Political Activity