The Committee on Legal Redress shall:
- Investigate all cases reported to the branch
- Supervise all litigation in which the Branch is interested
- Keep the National Office and Branch informed on the progress of every case. It shall not give general legal advice.
- Tiye Foley
- CURRENTLY NO MONTHLY LEGAL REDRESS COMMITTEE MEETINGS!
- The Legal Redress Committee hosts monthly legal advices clinics
- Every 3rd Saturday of the month – 9am-2pm
- Legal Clinics consist of 5-10 volunteer attorneys providing legal aid, advice, assistance and/or representation free of charge to individuals whom may not otherwise be able to afford legal assistance!