The Committee on Health shall:
- Work to promote, protect and maintain the health of African Americans;
- Access the health needs of the community;
- Advocate for equal access to health education, care, treatment and research for all Americans;
- Sponsor health-related activities such as health forums, fairs, and workshops highlighting issues of importance to people of color; and
- Support health initiatives of the Association.
- Carol Moore
- Meeting Dates vary according to Health activity schedule